These terms and conditions govern your use of our website. Our terms have been provided and approved by Shepherd Neame. Please read the terms in full before you use this Website. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use this Website. Using the Website implies that you accept these terms. Shepherd Neame reserve the right to update these terms and conditions at any time and such terms and conditions will apply from the date of amendment. If in any doubt, refer to the current terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website which have been provided and approved by Shepherd Neame Limited (“we”, “our” or “us”). Please read the terms in full before you use this website. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use this website. Using the website implies that you accept these terms. We reserve the right to update these terms and conditions at any time and such terms and conditions will apply from the date of amendment. Please check these terms and conditions from time to time as your continued use of the site signifies your acceptance of any changed terms. If in any doubt, refer to the current terms and conditions.
1. You will be able to access the majority of this website without having to register any details with us. However, particular areas of this website will only be accessible if you have registered.
2. On registering your details you will be asked to consent to being contacted by mobile, email or post.
Use of Website
1. You are permitted to use our website and to print and download material from this website provided that such use is for your own personal and non commercial purposes and you do not modify any content without our consent.
2. The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this website are owned by Shepherd Neame or our licensors and must not be reproduced without our prior consent.
3. Subject to paragraph 2.1, no part of this website may be reproduced without our prior written permission.
4. We reserve the right to suspend and/or terminate your personal access to our website if we suspect or become aware of any use by you which would constitute a breach of these terms and conditions.
1. We take reasonable steps to ensure that this website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to routine maintenance or unscheduled server and other technical issues, or for other reasons beyond our control. Therefore we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
2. We do not guarantee that the website is error free, that functions contained in the website will be uninterrupted, that the website will be free from viruses or other harmful components or that any defects will be corrected even if we are aware of them.
2. When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this website any material:
(a) for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
(b) that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
(c) which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
3. We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of Paragraph 4.2.
Link To and From Other Websites
1. Any links to third party websites located on this website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third party website and have no responsibility for such third party websites or their content. We do not endorse the third party websites or make representations about them or any material contained in them. If you choose to access a third party website linked to from this website, it is at your own risk.
2. If you would like to link to this website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this website, and subject to the following conditions:
(a) you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed with us;
(b) you do not misrepresent your relationship with us or present any false information about us;
(c) you do not link from a website that is not owned by you;
(d) your website does not contain content that is offensive, controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or does not comply in any way with the law in the United Kingdom.
(e) you will remove all links to this website immediately upon our request.
3. If you choose to link to our website in breach of Paragraph 5.2 you shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your actions.
1. We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this website is correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this website. We may make changes to the material on this website at any time and without notice. The material on this website may be out of date, or on rare occasions incorrect and we make no commitment to ensure that such material is correct or up to date.
2. The material on this website is provided without any conditions or warranties of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide access and use of this website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions which but for these terms and conditions may have effect in relation to this website
Exlusion of Liability
1. Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this website), shall be liable or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss, and whether in tort or contract or otherwise in connection with this website.
2. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit liability for:
(i) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977);
(iii) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or
(iv) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under the law of the United Kingdom.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with these terms and conditions are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Our business's name is: Shepherd Neame Limited
Our registered address is: 17 Court Street, Faversham, Kent, ME13 7AX
Our company registration is: 138256
Our contact details are: Tel: +44 1795 532206 Fax: +44 1795 538907